Help

Forum >> Help >> Changing to custom Name/Mascot   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
JV-Tosshin

Biloxi Thresher Sharks
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
Alrighty. Thank you kindly. Looking forward to that button appearing hopefully soon. I think I have just about passed the 6 month mark yesterday.
mjreinhard23

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
What about changing the name of your stadium? I know it says “ You may change the Ballpark dimensions and name your Ballpark. You can customize for a period of 20 days after an ownership change. You can do this by clicking on Ballpark and then the Modify Ballpark button.” but all I can change is Park/Stadium/Field, etc. Is it possible to change the entire name of the ballpark?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
You can change the ballpark name, but I don't remember how long you have to be a member before you can do that. Possibly longer than with the logo. Also, you can only change the stadium name when you can edit the stadium. So only during the offseason.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Biloxi Oster Shuckers ?

Steve

Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Also, you can give custom nicknames to your players once you have been here for a bit. I believe that is only after 1 year of playing the game.
JV-Tosshin

Biloxi Thresher Sharks
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
Well, I feel like going too close to the actual Biloxi minor league side would be a little bit unoriginal, so might not go for something shellfish-related, even though that'd definitely be neat.

I can't quite find the path you mentioned, so maybe my math on it is a bit of. Joined November 11th last year, so by my count the 6 months was on Tuesday, but I'll be patient. I have two or three options I'm trying to decide between.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I think other people have reported having to wait a few extra days.
JV-Tosshin

Biloxi Thresher Sharks
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
Made a decision :)
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Cool logo :)

I was compelled to look up what a thresher shark was after seeing your team name.
JV-Tosshin

Biloxi Thresher Sharks
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks.

It's a really weird looking creature. But when something actual whacks at fish with a long tail for hunting, the analogy can be pretty cool.

Previous Page | Show All |