Help

Forum >> Help >> new team   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
The_Titan

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I have been away for quite some time, can you give me a new team please, this one if it's still available. thank you http://brokenbat.org/team/401
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Re-activated.

Steve
alexcrosswell

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
How long does it take before my team is assigned?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Usually pretty quick. Send a PM (Mail at top of screen) to Steve/Admin if its already been a couple days.
alexcrosswell

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Any tips for trying to get my team out of the gutter I just took them over and we are 7 games under 500 and out of first place but the roster is so bad
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
If it were me, I'd forget about standings and start working on the roster.

- Cut the 30+ year olds who won't be here to help you when you get things turned around.

- Look through FA/Waivers for 25 year olds that have some potential. Sign a solid group of those.

- Go through waivers ( best to break the searches up into 3 year increments i.e, 16-19, 20-23, etc) and put claims in on every single one that looks like he's got a shot.

- Keep turning over the bottom of your roster with younger, better players. Your minors are your engine. Keep tuning it and refining it until you start to win.

- Have patience. This is not a quick reward game. It will take many seasons to get where you want to be. Enjoy the build portion of the journey so you can enjoy the winning part later. Good luck.

Previous Page | Show All |