Help

Forum >> Help >> Major League Ready   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Tpereira58

Euclid Wolves
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I have this player http://brokenbat.org/player/249968 who is not ready for Majors yet according to reassign page, however is easily going to be one of my better pitchers. Will bringing him up hurt his development in the long run or will he be fine to fulfill his full potential from here on out in the Majors?
hardhat

Oceanview Woods Grizzlies
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Keep him down for now. He'll get called up very soon, but may still have 1-2 points left which he can only earn in the minors.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
He has spent a good amount of time in the majors. So its likely most of what he has left to gain is Training. Training goes up best if they are at the right level. The right level for this guy in AAA. He will get Training in the majors, but not as much. He could end up stunting if he is rushed.
Tpereira58

Euclid Wolves
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Ok thanks, he was in the Majors when I took over the team mid season, now in a sought of rebuilding stage for maybe a couple of seasons so happy to leave him down for a bit longer just wasnt sure how miners vs majors training worked.

Thanks for the advice
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Check out the "Training, Experience & Aging" section in the manual. Steve explains how Training and Experience work to raise players' SI.

Previous Page | Show All |