Help

Forum >> Help >> How do you stop a cold streak?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
CabbageWarrior12

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
So I'm coming out of back-to-back seasons of winning my division and getting a promotion, yet, this season we can't seem to buy a win. Is there a reason for that? And is there any way to stop it? I'm wondering if the two winning seasons were simply flukes...
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
The main reason is because the competition gets tougher the more you promote. A lot will come down to the opposition players, tendencies, ball park configuration. Its not really that common to just shoot to the top. Keep improving your team, and you'll get to the next level.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Your manager is pretty horrible. Ok for developing hitters, but certainly not helping during games. Getting a better game manager might help some.
CabbageWarrior12

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Haha you're not wrong. I just kept him around because we were winning; if it ain't broke don't fix it. I actually was looking around for new managers the other day trying to find one without any negative reputation "stats" but couldn't find one. Do I just need to get lucky?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, managers are a huge pain to deal with. Poor can be anything from 0 - 8, so its a big range.
CabbageWarrior12

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Good to know. Thanks for the help!

Previous Page | Show All |