Help

Forum >> Help >> Minor League Stats   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Slickandjake

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Just finished my first day in the game, and I have a question about minor league stats. I drafted a player and he is in rookie ball and I wanted to see what his stats are so far, but it shows he hasn't played yet. Is there a lineup I have to insert him in? Does this get updated at a certain time? Why are there no stats even though my major league team played 5 games already?
texg8r

Pembroke Pines Gators
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Minor League games are played after all the Major league games are over for the day. So if you looked immediately after your Major games were done they wouldn't have run yet. In addition, each player isn't necessarily guaranteed to play every game. The only thing you can set with your Minor leaguers is what position they are going to train at. For what it's worth, we've been told that minor league game play doesn't really effect their development.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Nothing you have to do. Sometimes they just don't get picked for the lineup. Players are put onto randomized teams for every spring training game. An AI coach then determines who is on the bench and who is in the game. In rare cases, I've had some players (who I consider to be good prospects) only get picked for a handful of games over the season. Its a bummer when you can't get good minor league stats, but its just part of the game. One trick I have used is demoting players one level to try and get some idea of their tendencies, and then promote them back up to their correct level on Thursday before the training update. After only 5 games I wouldn't resort to anything like that. But if he still doesn't have any games after a week (in real time), it might be worth it just to get some stats to evaluate him on.
Slickandjake

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for the quick replies. I thought the minors were all simulated, but wanted to make sure.

Previous Page | Show All |