Help

Forum >> Help >> Manager Question   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
michaeltodd2

Paradise Valley Cubs
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I have a 69yo manager with 3 years experience of managing and whose also been with my club for only 3 years. That would mean he started his major league managing career at age 66...kind of strange. Do I need to worry about his managing skills declining at 69, or is that something that happens after 70, and will the skill declines be visible ( I would assume so ) The last thing I want to be doing is trying to develop my players with my managers Player Development showing 14 but really developing at a much lower amount that is unseen. He's a good manager with a good set of skills, so I really don't want to jettison him if I don't need to. But this issue has been in the back of my mind, and I would appreciate any clarification. Thanks!
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Unfortunately I have no idea.

I know at least one person kept their manager into old age. I *think* there was no indicated loss of skills? But even if that is true it doesn't mean there isn't a loss of skills under the hood.

In your other post, Haselrig said that he kept Llamas it sounded like there wasn't a visible loss of skill for him.

Updated Saturday, March 6 2021 @ 5:56:21 pm PST
michaeltodd2

Paradise Valley Cubs
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Okay, appreciate it Rock!

Previous Page | Show All |