Help

Forum >> Help >> Certain FAs unavailable?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
bedheadedness

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I've noticed that certain FAs are unavailable for me to sign. Im sure that they are FAs and that waiver players are not included. Its usually high salary/high rating guys. Is this because of my league or something? I've got a few guys on waivers bookmarked but I fear that when they becomes FAs they too will be unavailable to sign. Whats going on?

Just to clarify, I actually watched a player I was after disappear after being signed by another team. I never got a chance to sign him, the button never became available. If that didn't happen I would simply assume they were still on waivers or were unavailable to everyone...
Updated Saturday, August 3 2013 @ 10:50:19 am PDT

Updated Saturday, August 3 2013 @ 10:56:29 am PDT
msigg6

Bay City Lions
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
You can sign players, just the ones with the sign button. Players go off at certain times. thats why a lot of people don't like the FA System atm. cuz the only ones who can get the GOOD FAs are the ones that stakeout for days just to get them. Literally you have to click refresh every 30 minutes in order to get them

tc_ferdzz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
i got a great free agent...i looked at the players with the skill set i was interested in...compared and decided on the one i wanted...he was on waivers at that moment...just before i went to bed...checked again...still on waivers...woke up at 6 checked quickly before going to work...was still on waivers...got home at 2...checked he was available...i sign him...that simple

Previous Page | Show All |