Help

Forum >> Help >> Round 8 Draft Question   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
JohnnyBoi62

Florissant Falcons
VI.21

Broken Bat Baseball
I’m at a full roster right now but am considering dropping a player to view my 8th round board, which I still haven’t done. If I wait until Friday morning to start that process, will I still be able to draft a player, or does that round close Thursday night the way the other 7 rounds do?

Never been in this spot before so I don’t know when the 8th round officially closes.

Thanks!
NotGood88

Prattville Black Cats
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Tbh I don’t know. I would look at the board and then decide whether you wanna drop a guy, then select him if you want any of the guys available.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
There's the rub, though. Gotta drop a guy to have a look.

It's the classic BB bird in the hand problem :)
NotGood88

Prattville Black Cats
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Oops. Well, some cut suggestions using my amazing LL.6 eyes.

Korey Cunningham
Randy Phipps
Tim Cheek
texg8r

Pembroke Pines Gators
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
You have a pretty great system, hard to find an easy cut there. The chance you get someone worth cutting one of your current Minor leaguers in Round 8 is extremely low. The only option would be maybe Ricardo Alverez that you just picked up in Waivers. He doesn't look like he'll do much with that PD and he's 25 and he doesn't play a premium defensive position. But I wouldn't cut him for the chance that your draft board contains more than trash.
JohnnyBoi62

Florissant Falcons
VI.21

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for the input. It was really more of a rules question but always nice to read the room too.

I’m willing to wait and see on this one. Yeah it’ll probably be a stinky board, but it’s at least worth a look. I’d be dropping someone come 1st round of 2049 anyways.

I’ll let you know if the option to draft times out or if I still have it in a couple days. the move I’d probably do to make space is drop Hidalgo. For now I very much need him as backup catcher bc I am very much still in a divisional race!
KrusherKev

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Drafting player for round #8 still seems to be possible after the economic update completes
JohnnyBoi62

Florissant Falcons
VI.21

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for the heads up @KrusherKev

Previous Page | Show All |