Help

Forum >> Help >> Position XP   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
rlawrence

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
have a guy I want to switch to SS. Will I get more position XP keeping him in AAA for the first few weeks of the season, or promoting him to play him at SS in the cup games?

Thanks
Geech

San Luis Obispo Turtles
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm not sure anyone knows the answer to that for sure. In general, consistent playing time in the majors probably teaches a new position faster than the training in the minors. However, the cup is just a few games per training update, so it's hard to say what the net impact will be.

You might already know this, but one thing I would say is if you want him to get XP from cup games, you need him to be on the roster all week until the Friday training update. You can't be bouncing him
allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
They can bounce back and forth between AAA and major roster through the week, but they only get the training during the Friday am update based on the level they are in at that time. They cannot get major league experience and minor league training in the same week.
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
If you're talking about Ashley, start him tonight. Both lineups. No pinch-hitter, do not remove. Feed him innings! Now, Spring, Cup, 2048.

If it's Rupp, I'd let him roam CF and call up Ashley.
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball

If you're talking about Ashley, start him tonight. Both lineups. No pinch-hitter, do not remove. Feed him innings! Now, Spring, Cup, 2048.

Also ... put him back in AAA for spring and the 1st cup round

Previous Page | Show All |