Help

Forum >> Help >> End of season duties...what next?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Amhaja

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks folks. Much appreciated.
Is there a limit on roster size during off season like in NFL because im just thinking about that waivers thing at weekend may tip me over limit.
KrusherKev

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Pretty sure roster max is always 50 players at most even during off season, majors minimums also still apply
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 Roster size limit never changes: Up to 13 pitchers and 17 position players in the Majors, and up to 50 total for the organization including the Minors.
Ken_Kennilworth

Charleston Hawks
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
@Rock - "Make sure you log in over the weekend to put claims on players. All FA will go onto waivers when the season flips".

The season flip is Friday (before the weekend)?
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 The flip takes a couple of days. It usually starts on Friday at some time, but it’s not usually until late Saturday or early Sunday before it wraps up. Steve has to do it manually, so it all depends on what his schedule is.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
There is an event you can watch for, but its not on the page yet, and I forget exactly what it is. Anyone remember which event signals the all clear? Maybe "refresh manager pool" or something like that?

Its best the wait until the flip is completed before tinkering with your roster because weird things can occur during the flip.

Updated Tuesday, August 25 2020 @ 2:30:33 pm PDT
Amhaja

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Ok thanks.
Shame im away Sunday without wifi!! First little break and this happens!!🙄
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 At least no waivers get run for a minimum of two days after the flip. Even so, the free agent market should be open on Saturday to start putting claims in.
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I think its all been covered off, but if you have any old guys that aren't going to be around next season regardless, cut them now so you don't have to pay their final lot of salary. Enjoy, the season flip is the best time to go waiver hunting!
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't log in till flip is done. But checking events will tell you were Steve is at. Waivers take 2-3 days afterwards to start so you got time to search. Tonight Awards completed then maybe sometimes Steve starts season flip tomorrow or Saturday. I hold vets till training update #0 some cut them before update #10.

Previous Page | Show All |