Help

Forum >> Help >> The Future hopefully will be bright   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
rivalmejr

Hillsboro Pikas
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Got my new team. Picked up the Missouri City generals. Planning on moving location and already changed them to the manatees. Wondering what you guys thought needs to be fixed on the team. they haven't been rated near over a 100 since the 2027 season. hoping I can turn that around. I think the only player that is for sure staying with the team is going to be theo smiley. man is an absolute monster compared to the rest of the team.
todd

Wellington Phoenix
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Good luck!
Ken_Kennilworth

Charleston Hawks
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
@rival

your team has a nice group of young talent and with only 36 in your organization, you can add a lot of players to compliment you core

your best pitcher Theo may be a bit home run prone because movement is his weakest attribute, 12SI and the scouting report does not mention slider or curve...so you can help him be moving your stadium fences back and raising them---the fences are close by mlb standards and the fence height only 8 foot...the rest of Theo pitching skills are outstanding

Previous Page | Show All |