Help

Forum >> Help >> "Learned all he can" while Prospect Rating say ETA next year   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Ken_Kennilworth

Charleston Hawks
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Which to follow? The scouting says player at AAA has learned all he can....yet prospect rating for player has ETA of 2047:

So is he ready for majors or should he be kept at AAA for the rest of the year. Player is 21 years and already visited majors as an injury replacement.
FreddyThe2nd

Tombstone Pistoleros
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Prospect ratings are just guesstimates.

Follow the rec.

*edit*
BTW..today is the last day to sign free agents
and also the minor league season ends soon, I think it is the end of this week (we will know for sure on the events page). So at the next update you get your final minor league training (not much happens on training day after that for minors players) so after the update is a good time to bring guys up for playing time imo.

I'm not too bright but I'm actually not a noob, recent account switch.

Updated Monday, August 10 2020 @ 7:39:37 am PDT
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
I had same? About my pitcher Stevenson. I called him up. Conditions for the ETA are different. I have 20yo SS M.Alba he has had ETA call up 2043,2044,2045, and this year. I won't call him up he is just to young. But still AI says he's ready for AAA also not majors. But I keep him in AA when I drafted him he was AA recommended also. Sometimes you just go with gut instincts.

Updated Monday, August 10 2020 @ 7:42:51 am PDT
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
ETA is less reliable. I said pitcher Stevenson had ETA 2047. After I called him up it showed 2046. When I switch him back to minor but he also lost prospect ratting. Not sure how anything works in the ETA.
Ken_Kennilworth

Charleston Hawks
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
thank you all very much!!

Previous Page | Show All |