Help

Forum >> Help >> miss-click on a free agent, remedy?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Ken_Kennilworth

Charleston Hawks
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
if i happen to accidently sign a free agent while browsing (can happen with a laptop touchpad that is hair-trigger) do i have to pay his salary for a week? If a release the player before the next game, will i not be charged?
JohnnyBoi62

Florissant Falcons
VI.21

Broken Bat Baseball
You're fine Ken. All financial updates including player's salaries process friday morning each week.

You could theoretically sign anyone you like, or multiple people even, every saturday morning and then drop them every thursday night, and get 6 out of 7 days of week's play out of them and never pay them a penny!

If you don't think that's on the up and up, some people support a system where if you sign a player, as an added feature you have to pay one week's salary or a portion at least as a signing bonus. It's been discussed a few times to limit excessive add/drops and milking the hardworking talent in the FA system without at least paying them SOMETHING!
Ken_Kennilworth

Charleston Hawks
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
thank you

what you describe is abusive i agree...a signing bonus works for me or something like the NBA 10 day contract (do they still have that btw?)

Previous Page | Show All |