Help

Forum >> Help >> Promote Or Not?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
michaeltodd2

Paradise Valley Cubs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Heaton,ID#229352, is currently in the 4th year of AAA. I'm tempted to promote - I could really use him right now - but being that he is a 15 Potential, I don't want to screw up his remaining build either. What to do, promote or sit tight? Thanks
envican

Hartford Bears
VI.21

Broken Bat Baseball
He seems like he's already pretty consistent in AAA stats-wise. Given how good he already is I'd be shocked if promoting him stunted his growth that much if at all, but I'm curious what some of the more experienced owners out there think. Does it still tell you he seems overmatched if you promote him?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
He is probably close. You'll probably be ok no matter what you do with him at this point (as long as he is getting consistent playing time). I would probably leave him down until he got the nod, but he'll probably develop fully either way.
texg8r

Pembroke Pines Gators
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I have the same question on http://brokenbat.org/player/215242 this guy. I could use him in my rotation, but I don't want to risk any development stunting. He was called up earlier by the previous owner, so I sent him back down as recommended by the system. But I doubt he has much development left at this point and he would be one of my better starters at this point.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
There is fuzziness in the Ratings, so sometimes a POT 13 really has 112 or 113 SI. In rare cases, I've seen players exceed their POT by even more than that. Given the AI is recommending he be in AAA, I suspect he still has some Training left in the tank. But they do also gain some Training in the majors. You might not get every last SI out of him, but I don't think his performance is going to change drastically. If you can use him now, I'd go for it. Just stick him back in AAA for spring training.
Geech

San Luis Obispo Turtles
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
If you don't have a realistic shot of promoting, then I would take a longer term perspective on the pitcher. I would leave him AAA for a bit.

Previous Page | Show All |