Help

Forum >> Help >> Management Settings   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
michaeltodd2

Paradise Valley Cubs
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
If i have a right handed batter who has under Management Settings - First Inning to Pinch Hit/Substitute for Right Handed Pitcher set to the fifth inning, will the opposite handed player who replaces him always be the one penciled in as backup? (assuming that player is not injured) Or will the game engine just pick who they think best.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm a bit confused by the wording of your question. But if you have two pitchers who can come in at the same time and are in the same role (e.g. MR1 and MR2), it will pick randomly (probably by handedness). Otherwise the priority order is followed. You can find that priority order in the manual.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
If you are talking about batter (not sure how you are setting anyone to the 1st inning), its the AI choice, and I don't think any human players have been able to make heads or tails of how it choices. I think its pretty consistent though. So if you don't like what it does, consider changing the sub rules for that player (or maybe even demoting/cutting a guy who you don't like subbing all the time).

Previous Page | Show All |