Help

Forum >> Help >> Confused   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
todd

Wellington Phoenix
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
When I go to Alerts, I see Harvey Michael - ID#213836 - has a red +1, yesterday (real time) he had a red+3. I've always thought that a red +3 on any player meant that that player would be out for 3 games. My problem is Harvey Michael has played the last three games. I thought he would be out? Shouldn't he have been? Or am I missing something?
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 The number is for how many days he will miss, actually. Spring Training alternates single games and double-headers, so three days equates to either four or five games.
michaeltodd2

Paradise Valley Cubs
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I wonder why he played though...maybe its a bug?
Geech

San Luis Obispo Turtles
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
When you look at your box scores on the three games simulated on Monday, you'll see he didn't play in any of those games and is listed as injured. So that's when he sat out his three games. His +1 must be a new injury.
todd

Wellington Phoenix
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Hmm...your right. Though id swear those three days on the ninth and tenth he had a red number next to his name. But then again, maybe i'm just confused, lo! Thanks for pointing that out Geech.
Geech

San Luis Obispo Turtles
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
I think sometimes the injury number is a bit slow to update in parts of the interface, although it seems to sim properly. I'm not sure about that, though.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
This is definitely true. In fact if you look at the game date at the top right of the screen, its sometimes as much as three days behind the sim date! Because of this both pitcher stamina and injury number are often inaccurate during simulation times.

Previous Page | Show All |