Help

Forum >> Help >> Only Hits Against RHP's   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
When money is an issue, its always hard to give a firm answer. If he could only hit lefties it would be a different story. Hitting righties is usally more valuable. How many LHS/RHS in your league?

In general, I value guys that can hit righties well. He looks like a solid player who has not lost a step and may still produce well for a few more seasons. Money aside I would absolutely keep him. With money as a factor, its really up to your best judgement...
JohnnyBoi62

Florissant Falcons
VI.21

Broken Bat Baseball
My opinion: your team salary is in the mid $30's which is not bad at all and you have $10MM in the bank at the end of 2044. If you watch your financial trajectory through the updates this year and are in fact turning a profit, then I think you're fine, and should keep him.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
How do you know what his bank is? The only thing I can see is his major and minor league salaries?
Geech

San Luis Obispo Turtles
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
One wrinkle: I found it easier to turn a profit above level 6 than at level 6. Your mileage may vary, of course.
michaeltodd2

Paradise Valley Cubs
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks gang!
atomic

Sunnyvale Rebels
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
$4.3 for a player who hardly hit more than 20 HR a season and also never came close to reach 100 RBI? If I were you, I'd fire him. You have a very talented young player in Carlos Méndez on your sqad. I'd give him more playing time instead.
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball

How do you know what his bank is? The only thing I can see is his major and minor league salaries?

Instructions:

Click on owner profile
Click the History box
Cash balance shown in far right column
(I've got 61.9 million for me, 10.3 for topic creator)
JohnnyBoi62

Florissant Falcons
VI.21

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks Ced,

@Rock, sorry didn't see that. Yeah I noticed it a while ago when cruising around the other owners in my league. You can't see it by team, but you can see it by owner, which is the same thing for long term owners. By the way, I noticed you have $110MM in your war chest. That's impressive! But you have to be dishing out some pretty significant taxes on all of that too.

Updated Friday, May 1 2020 @ 4:18:57 pm PDT
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Wow, I never saw that. Kind of surprising its public info.

I pay a little over 6M in taxes (and 8.5M in franchise fees), but I still usually make money ever year. I was losing a lot of money when I was in Legends, but I haven't been there for a while ;) I don't do the veteran strategy, so my team is cheaper.

Updated Friday, May 1 2020 @ 4:54:52 pm PDT
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I've balanced the budget 3 years up there within $500,000, just need a helluva good accountant and an even better PR firm.

Previous Page | Show All |