Help

Forum >> Help >> Moving From Minor To Major Early   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
todd

Wellington Phoenix
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Are there many occasions where a player who was moved to the majors before a recommendation still turning out okay, filling out his potential? The reason I ask is I just recently acquired this team, and I have a player, Mattias Gutierrez ID#224894, that until this week, had for the past month and a half the comment of he seemed overmatched at this level. I get ready to send him down to AAA every Friday, but when Friday arrives he's gained a few skill points (he was a regular starter) so I put it off for a week. This went on till last week. He's a 25YO, he's got 113 skill points with a 15 Potential, and now I'm wondering if he'll finish out his Potential correctly, and if not is it too late to send him down to AAA for a little while? Would that even help or should I just keep on playing him regularly?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
He is only 25, so he can still gain Training in AAA. Its hard to tell where he really belongs now, but given he's had less than half a year in AAA, I would probably put him down for at least half the season.

Players gain Training and Experience. If you promote them too fast, they continue to develop through Experience, but hit a brick wall at some point because they missed out on too much Training. He might be OK, but I personally would put him down in AAA for a bit.
El jefe

Urbana Cubs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
If he's productive and a key part of your team, leave him in the majors. He'll probably only get a few more points in AAA anyway

Previous Page | Show All |