Nanuka

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Any advice for a newbie manager?
hurstdm

Murfreesboro Moo Cows
VI.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Stay out of the city of Jacksonville late at night.

Also, go to the "Help" forum and start reading. Or the Wikipedia for "Baseball" if you're a complete amateur and couldn't draw home prate if asked.
Gunnar

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Use Search for searching the Forum. Before I found that I was opening up the whole forum and scrolling down to look for things.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Ignore the draft stuff since its changed, but most of the rest of this is still good info:

http://brokenbat.org/forum/0/2/4503
Ken_Kennilworth

Charleston Hawks
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
the thread given by Rock777 is an excellent start...

and then the question is, how consumed by this game do you care to be?

if you are keen for this game, after reading the above thread, do a search for any thread Rock777 has participated in...you will find some nuggets of wisdom plus identify other significant contributors: there are a number that seem to want to grow this game site by helping newbies--then for those posters as well and read their material

and learn yourself up on the new sabermetric stats--look at websites that baseball stat heads have written to get ideas on how to use that data for decision making.

and grind, grind, grind on acquiring talent

welcome to the game, have fun, and good luck

Updated Monday, March 23 2020 @ 12:06:39 pm PDT

Updated Monday, March 23 2020 @ 5:11:21 pm PDT
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I have over 6000 posts, and a number of those are just me getting into cat fights with MukilteoMike. It might not be super productive to just search for my posts ;)

But definitely feel free to ask questions on the forum. Especially once you've read the manual, and poked around a bit in that thread. Bad news is that it will get a bit boring around here during the off season. Good news is, people will be bored during the off season and even more likely to help out than normal ;)

Previous Page | Show All |