Help

Forum >> Help >> Baserunners 2nd to 3rd on an Out to Right Field?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
hurstdm

Murfreesboro Moo Cows
VI.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Do baserunners ever go 2nd to 3rd on an out to right field in Broken Bat? Or center? I'm not sure off the top of my head, but I think they don't.

Does Broken Bat baserunning seem stodgy and conservative? Any other similar observations?
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Now that you mention it, there certainly doesn't appear to be any fly outs that result in a runner on second advancing to third.

It always seems to be an advance from third to home.

Question for Steve, for sure.

P.S. I used Google's wildcard ("*") in a search using text "flies out to right field. * advances to third" and get jack and crap. My gut says there is no in-game text where someone flies out to right and then the player on second advances to third.

Updated Sunday, February 23 2020 @ 6:34:00 pm PST
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm fairly sure this doesn't happen.
StretchDynamo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I've been watching the play-by-plays pretty consistently for a year or two now and have no seen it. Rarely do I see a runner advance an extra base with less than 2 outs, as well
Ken_Kennilworth

Charleston Hawks
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
i too don't recall a 2nd to 3rd advance

it would help if the play-by-play said the fly out was to the warning track in right/center/left or was to medium or shallow...
hurstdm

Murfreesboro Moo Cows
VI.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for the input! I wish the baserunning was better. I'll make a "Suggestion" thread. Or a "Bug" thread? Hmm, I don't know.

Previous Page | Show All |