Help

Forum >> Help >> Just a Question or two looking for helpful answer.   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Gunnar

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I just took this club over a couple of weeks ago and have been learning as I go. So here is my information then the question will follow.
In my league, VI I currently have the highest payroll, about 8 million will be released when I am able to, I am leading the league, I want to go younger and better since I am confident I should be able to stay near the top and move up a LL. What do I judge to help long term for next season when I do not know which division I will be in if I do get moved up to LL V?

It just seems some divisions within each league seem stronger then others. Is it just random where I go? I have a habit of over thinking games like this and since we were out of the cup in round one I have have had a few Fridays with not much to do other then search the forums but could find nothing on this.

Final question is do most people find the 30 day release restriction helpful? Like others mentioned it seems to make restructuring a team immediately a little tougher if you don't get a good bank account. I consider myself luck since this team had 100 million.

If anyone does take the time to check out my team any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Gunnar
allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Gunnar,

What do I judge to help long term for next season when I do not know which division I will be in if I do get moved up to LL V?

You will move up to League V6 if you win your division. You would be in the East division of that league as you are in East now and forever. (Welcome to the club!)
If you click on your league page, at the bottom you will see "League Links" with arrows. The up arrow is the League directly above you that you would advance to. Side arrows are the leagues in the same level as you and down arrows are greyed out as there are no leagues below VI.

It just seems some divisions within each league seem stronger then others.

Yes, as you go up the chain the leagues get harder. Also some Leagues in the same level will be a little stronger than the others.
I like to think L II.2 is stronger than II.1 (and the rankings would agree with me 😊)

Final question is do most people find the 30 day release restriction helpful?

It was instituted due to some new owners dumping good players not realized they were good... also seemed like a few teams would get gutted and then dumped...not cool.

I consider myself luck since this team had 100 million.

I wish I had a 100 Mil to back up my team!

Updated Friday, February 21 2020 @ 5:43:48 pm PST

Updated Friday, February 21 2020 @ 5:45:39 pm PST
Gunnar

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for the reply. It is nice to know where I will end up so I can try to be competitive with future teams I will be going up against. Hopefully in a 4-5 seasons I will be in the your east division.

Previous Page | Show All |