Help

Forum >> Help >> Need advice   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
carlossweb

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hello, i just got a new team. I could use some help on what players to keep or Who should I release.
Any advice is welcome :)
allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Majors Position Players: You have some easy cuts here. Drain the swamp of old guys. And try to make the remaining pieces fit in positions they are built for. While it looks like a lot of these guys can hit, many do not have defensive builds to match their positions.

Majors Pitchers: Honestly I did not open each of them to look at their stats. Looks like a pretty good crew.... do you need 4 lefties?
Hauser and McCormick will likely give up a bunch of HRs.

Minors: you've got a decent stable to start with. Several pitchers have control issues.
Need to train players at the right position for their build. Cross is not a C. He is a right handed 1B or DH or cut.
hardhat

Oceanview Woods Grizzlies
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Allen,

When you evaluate those two pitchers will give up a lot of HRs, are you saying this because of their skill builds; or because of their past HR/IP rates?

I'm also wondering at what level does HR/IP become concerning?
allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I was just looking at their build. Lots of velocity with not much movement and average or worse change of speed.

What level is more important to not give up homeruns? I would say all levels. But you may get away with more imperfect pitchers in L5 and L6 since they are going up against more imperfect hitters.
carlossweb

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Than you for your answer :)
For pitchers, are rigthies better than Lefties? Why shouldnt i keep 4 lefties if they are good?

Previous Page | Show All |