Help

Forum >> Help >> What Should I Do With Him   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
ESac

San Antonio Defenders
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
The Player

What would you do with him? The AI says he's ready for the Majors but his SI would be the lowest on the team. I'm not sure whether to release him or to call him up.
Geech

San Luis Obispo Turtles
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
He's really young, so I would give him an extra season in AAA.
jetsrock48

Davenport Cobras
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
This game is about projecting young players. Do you project certain prospects to be stars, starters, backups, or not worthy of being a major leaguer?

First question is what do you project this player to be? He's 12 pot and "good" projection. He's okay, but he project to be a good player on your team (I haven't looked at your roster). Right now, project where he will be in two to three seasons, and at full potential. If you see him part of your roster, whether it's the bullpen or rotation - then you should promote him now and put him in your bullpen with restrictions. He will get some experience and grow, while not affecting your team too much with a negative performance.

You want to get your good prospects to full potential as soon as possible. It's about deciding who is good and who isn't worth the time investing into. Good luck!
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I'll be honest: I don't think he's going to help you at all, even if you leave him in AAA. He gives up HR, and he's shown he's not very good even against lefties.

If you do decide to keep him, AAA for sure. But there are plenty of better bets out there on waivers or as free agents.

Updated Sunday, January 26 2020 @ 7:49:42 am PST

Previous Page | Show All |