Help

Forum >> Help >> Player Surplus   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
michaeltodd2

Paradise Valley Cubs
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
So i'm finally at the point where all my draft choices are finally yielding a regular stream of players. Problem is i have too many players now, or more specifically, too many players moving into the majors who still need 10-20 points of growth. I can't fit them all on my major roster, i can't trade or sell them, so i either have to cut them or send them back down. I have about 4 players who are supposed to be in the majors, that i've sent back down. Will most of them finish filling out their remaining training in the minors? Though their supposed to be in the majors? Thanks.
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
In the future, when you make one of these help posts, could you please give player names at least? It would make providing answers a little easier. As it is, we have to dig.

That said, I assume you're talking about guys like Andrade. I'm also going to assume a few other things:

* Guys like Andrade are showing the scouting comment "He may have learned all he can at this level of competition."

* You take that to mean you have to move them to your roster in the Bigs.

Contrary to popular belief, pretty much anyone 26 and under will gain SI at their base rate in AAA, despite having the "may have learned" comment on their page. You'll noticeI have four players between the age of 23 and 24 in AAA with that message; not worried about it.

All that's to say that it won't hurt you to keep guys like Andrade (he's only 23!) in AAA longer.

Previous Page | Show All |