Help

Forum >> Help >> Intentional Pass - Management Settings   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
michaeltodd2

Paradise Valley Cubs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I have no idea what to set this to. I would presume that I would want my pitchers to have all options available to them, but I don't really know. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Intentional Pass: limits whether the pitcher is permitted to offer intentional walks (when appropriate) or if he should pitch to every batter.

Steve
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I know lots of people use it. The problem is the "when appropriate." In my opinion, the AI is much too liberal in issuing the intentional walk. As a result, I don't have it marked for any pitcher.
dsz071

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

I know lots of people use it. The problem is the "when appropriate." In my opinion, the AI is much too liberal in issuing the intentional walk. As a result, I don't have it marked for any pitcher.

Much the same way I feel about Hit & Run.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Agreed. If I care about a game, I never allow H&R.
Jerbeetwo

Tyler Goldendoodles
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I can’t stand free passes. Non of my pitchers are allowed to throw an intentional walk. Even a great hitter fails 65% of the time. I like those odds. Also it sure does seem that every walk my pitchers have given up wind up scoring so no freebies from my team.

Previous Page | Show All |