Help

Forum >> Help >> Who to drop??   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
michaeltodd2

Paradise Valley Cubs
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
My draft choices are finally coming on line in recent numbers now. I feel like I've finally got my team heading in the right direction. But with this glut of players ones the problem of deciding who to drop in order to get my weekly draft choice. My first instinct is to drop one of my oldest players, but the oldest is leading my team in HR's and RBI. The next oldest, Serra put up really decent numbers last year, and though he's struggled out of the gate this year, he's finally getting his positive regression. Man O man do I wish we had a free agent market with the ability to buy and sell players. Anyway, any thoughts on who to let go would be appreciated. Thanks.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Toughest part of BrokenBat. Pressing that release button.

I'd take a good, hard look at Waco and try to figure out how realistic Paradise Valley's title hope's are. If they are going to be tough to reel in, then cutting an old guy is the right decision.
Jerbeetwo

Tyler Goldendoodles
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Waco Shmako. :)
I feel like I have a better team but they are killing me. Not throwing in the towel yet. My team just seems to do whatever is necessary to lose. Hoping it’s just negative variance and we can come back. Still two thirds of the season left.

Previous Page | Show All |