Help

Forum >> Help >> pitchers always hot   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Franz62

El Paso Highlanders
VI.18

Broken Bat Baseball
Good Saturday, from Italy.
I just can't figure out how to make sure that, my pitchers are always (or almost) hot, They are almost always cold. I have to deploy them all the time anyway?,

the top team in the standings has many hot pitchers.
What's the trick?

how can I lower the era of my pitchers?

Updated Friday, November 22 2019 @ 11:50:58 pm PST

Updated Friday, November 22 2019 @ 11:57:59 pm PST
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
We all want our players to always be hot :)

In real life we refer to pitchers warming up so they don't go out there cold, but that isn't what hot/cold means in this game. In this case, hot/cold is simply a measure of past recent performance (see the Latest tab in Statistics). So the only way for them to always be hot is for them to have an incredibly good year where they almost never have any bad games. Its not very likely. I wouldn't be afraid of pitching a "cold" pitcher.

The only trick is having pitchers who are dominate. So I guess the best method would be to hire all POT 16 pitchers. So really, no trick. Just put together the best squad you can, and your pitchers will do better. Don't neglect defense. Having players in the right positions with strong defensive skills up the middle will help your pitching a lot. Also consider your ballpark. You are making it harder for your pitchers if the walls are too short.

Updated Saturday, November 23 2019 @ 6:23:29 am PST
Franz62

El Paso Highlanders
VI.18

Broken Bat Baseball

OK I'll try, thank you very much

Previous Page | Show All |