Help

Forum >> Help >> Can you overuse the "shuttle bus"?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
JohnnyBoi62

Florissant Falcons
VI.21

Broken Bat Baseball
I have some "AAAA" players that I'm trying to get reps in. I was planning on moving them up and down a lot between AAA and the majors, mostly to get reps in during cup play, but maybe for some easier series as well.

my question is, can you overdo that?

I had heard the best time to move a player from AAA to the majors is right after the Friday update but before the next round of games. just wondering if I'm doing more harm then good if I leave them in AAA for 4 or 5 days out of the week then shuttle them up for another series or two at the league level....
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Short answer is no, but make sure all developing players are on the major league roster Thursday night.

At the end of the week players will either get Training in the minors, or Experience and Training in the majors. If they are sitting on the minor league roster they won't benefit from any of the games they played in the majors. This means you need to have any player who is still able to gain experience on your major league roster. Likely you will have to demote some regular starters to make room. Really the only downside is that its a lot of shuffling and you need to remember to bring up the trainees On Thursday night, but the starters back on the roster before game time on Friday (unless you don't care in the Cup).

Also worth noting, I believe there is an overall benefit for experience. I'm not sure how significant it is, but certainly not as much as Experience used for SI gains. So you will lose some of the Experience on the vets if you put them down. Likely not a big deal.

Updated Friday, November 15 2019 @ 5:43:35 pm PST
JohnnyBoi62

Florissant Falcons
VI.21

Broken Bat Baseball
Perfect, thanks!

Previous Page | Show All |