Help

Forum >> Help >> New Manager Question   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Pookers

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
As a new Manager who just finished the last three weeks or so of the season, when will I be able to release players. I was able to release one, but then the game stopped me from any more releases? Morgantown team needs a major overhaul, and need to get rid of some deadwood.
Rebuilder

Redding Raiders
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
New managers are restricted from releasing players for awhile(30 days maybe) but if you feel you'll be a long term manager here at Brokenbat you can try contacting Steve(owner) and he may approve it for you.
JohnnyBoi62

Florissant Falcons
VI.21

Broken Bat Baseball
pretty sure it's a 30 real day freeze on releasing players. then you have full control.

I remember it allowing me to drop some too right when I joined. Can't remember the specifics now.
Rebuilder

Redding Raiders
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
restrictions are on "quality" players only although it's highly debatable on what quality is.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Well indeed. The AI often has a different viewpoint on what makes a good player.

Its a hard 30-day restriction period though, Steve won't lift it for new owners however good their intentions, it just takes too much effort - especially now, at season rollover, when he has his hands full as is. You'll have to be patient, but it'll certainly be worth it.
Splinter_9

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
That was a tough one to deal with. I had players that had no real reason to be on my roster that the computer made me keep. It is what it is.

Previous Page | Show All |