Help

Forum >> Help >> minor leagues vanished   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
malachi0325

Apex Dodgers
VI.14

Broken Bat Baseball
I have lost my rookie and A league minor teams. Where did they go? How do I get them back?
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 They’re not gone, there just aren’t any players at those levels currently. Drafting or signing someone at that level of the will make the team show back up on your Minors page. (Technically, reassigning somebody to that level would also work, but you probably don’t want to do that.)

There was recently a change made to drafting, and everybody’s Rookie and A teams wound up getting thin due to being practically unable to draft high schoolers to fill the bottom levels of their Minors. Now that that’s been resolved, Rookie and A will probably start looking more like they should as we move forward.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm not so sure. The problem seems to be more that players are coming into the league with more experience. So even high school players are coming in a A or AA. Rookie ball is probably a thing of the past.
Geech

San Luis Obispo Turtles
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
I think Rock is right. Even fewer Latin players seem to be going to Rookie than previously. I've drafted 16 and 17 years old players who skipped rookie ball when they almost certainly would have spent time there in the past.

Previous Page | Show All |