Help

Forum >> Help >> Passing on a draft week question   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hold on. You're planning on dropping someone today so you can draft tomorrow? If that's the case, draft a player immediately after you make the drop today. It shows you have 50 players and haven't drafted anyone this week. That means you can't have a board up yet. Waiting to draft for next week's draft will not improve your chance of getting a good player. Your best bet is always to draft as soon as possible. If you don't want to keep a guy on your yet-to-be-seen board this week, fine, don't keep one. Drafting today and tomorrow is more than twice as good as only drafting tomorrow.
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I agree with Mike. I thought OP was saying that he’d seen his board, thought it sucked, and wasn’t going to bother drafting anyone, and wanted to know if he had to do anything special to make sure he got a fresh draft session tomorrow. Agreed, if you have never even *seen* your board from this week yet, drop someone now, take a look at your draft board, and if it’s worthless you don’t need to pick anyone, it will be a new board tomorrow. But otherwise you might miss out on someone this week, if you’ve never seen your board for this week
JohnnyBoi62

Florissant Falcons
VI.21

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for the help. I had opened and viewed this week's board on Monday. Wasn't impressed with anyone enough to make a pick this week. Rode the waiver wire pretty hard instead and got a little roster churn that way instead.

I just wanted to make sure I didn't have to do anything to get a new board tomorrow, other than cut someone since I'm at 50 right now.
Jerbeetwo

Tyler Goldendoodles
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Wait I want to know if I’m reading this correctly. I can open a draft board, not like anybody on it and not take a player, and then open a new draft board tomorrow? Theoretically I could do that every day until I find a player I want to draft?
Splinter_9

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Theoretically I could do that every day until I find a player I want to draft?

I thought that at first too. But I think it was just the timing of the question. The original post was Thursday and draft day is Friday.

Hopefully somebody more knowledgeable than me can confirm.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You only get one draft board a week. When you select draft player it will generate your board for the week. If you can't decide which player to draft, you can leave and think about it. When you come back, provided it's the same game week, those same players will still be there. However, there is the possibility someone else could draft someone who is on your board that is also on theirs. Therefore, waiting means risking losing a player(s) to another team,
Ouija7

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
So does this draft board refresh daily ? Mine has stayed the same since Friday.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
No, it "refreshes" weekly (on Friday). But it doesn't really refresh, you just pick a new one.
Ouija7

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Pick a new one ? How do I do that .
Ouija7

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
;) realized what u said lol think I smoked one to many haha

Previous Page | Show All |