Help

Forum >> Help >> Release   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Splinter_9

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
What prevents a player from being released? i.e. the release button is grayed out.

I have some very young players in my minors that have that, but also veterans on my major league roster too.
JohnnyBoi62

Florissant Falcons
VI.21

Broken Bat Baseball
I think there is a 30 day restriction on new accounts from dropping certain caliber players. It might be 60 days. It's to prevent people from taking over computer controlled teams and stripping them of all the good players.
Splinter_9

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks
Splinter_9

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Kinda sucks to have a guy that I think is wasting a roster spot, and I can't release him.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
The restriction period will be over before you know it, and you will quickly fill up the roster with new players. Not too hard to find talent on the waiver wires. After a while you will be forced to cut players who are better than the ones you want to pick up right now. So in the long run it won't have a negative impact. Most of the guys you would fill those roster spots with right now will get cut for even better guys before they make the majors anyhow. I'd focus on the generational guys you would never cut with your more limited roster spots right now. You can pick up the marginal guys later.

Updated Saturday, September 14 2019 @ 2:52:09 pm PDT

Previous Page | Show All |