Help

Forum >> Help >> Pitching Rotation Help?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
stanislaus12

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I go to the Pitching Tab on the left to assign my pitching roles? But whenever I go to assign there rolls it pops up invalid pitching change?
What page/tab do I go to that lets me set my pitching rotation/bullpen
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Sorry, there probably should be a more descriptive warning message.

Try putting at least 7 pitchers into pitching roles and no more than 13. I think your problem is probably that.

Steve
stanislaus12

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I appreciate it, I know this is a new game but I love it already, mad respect for what you guys do! I graduated high school and chasing the dream to play college baseball and showed this to some of my teammates could we get like our own little league on here?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Cool....are you following the College World Series? I've been following the UCLA team, I'm hoping this is their year to win it.

Steve
stanislaus12

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I am from LA so Geaux Tigers!!!!
LSU is really really good, Nola our Ace is damn good, and 1-9 can all hit. What seperates LSU from most in this field is that they do not play small ball with their pitching and expect their starting pitchers to go a long way. It should be interesting but I do like UCLA just do not see them being able to put up enough runs in the CWS.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Wow...the UCLA - LSU game was great. Bruins win 2-1 on two unearned runs. LSU treaten twice in the bottom of the 9th. Great game!

Steve
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I guess LSU got eliminated losing to UNC? UCLA has gone to 2-0 with a victory over NC State. Pitching has been great (2 runs in two games), and as expected the hitting hasn't been (4 runs in two games).

Steve
stanislaus12

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
LSU is one the very few remaining power hitting teams left in college baseball, or one the very few that still rely on the long ball. Its not the bats now because we have been playing with them all season, but the park in Omaha is very pitcher friendly, almost the opposite of Rosenblatt. UCLA had an excellent gameplan, and now that LSU is out I root for them.
danielpaton

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I was very impressed with that kid who got the save for UCLA against ncst wolfpack. His breaking ball was awesome. I dont really follow college ball but looking at thenumbers shown on TV this UCLA team looked very clutch.

Updated Friday, June 21 2013 @ 4:21:05 am PDT
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, the broadcast teams have been commenting on the size of the new ballpark and how few home runs their have been. It has certainly benefited "small ball" / strong pitching teams like the Bruins and hurt teams like LSU, NC State etc.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |