Help

Forum >> Help >> A Couple of Questions...   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
bedheadedness

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm wondering what the significance is of the little red +# that show up next to players' names from time to time on the Roster page? Temporary improvements?

On that note, is there any way to track a players improvement/progression? I see some arrows on the training page but I'm not sure what the players' stats all were beforehand and all.

One last thing, I can't seem to change my teams location in the profile-update settings page.
Krakonico

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Let me try to answer you with my little knowledge:

1) Red number with a +: Isn't an improvement, is just an injury, the number means the days (simulated) that he will be out. For example 5+ means that that player will miss five games.

2) There is not a way to see a player progression. You must, for now, create a database with your key players (or all if you want) to see how they develope.

3) That option is only available after the post-season and during the spring games.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Krakonico did a pretty good job of answering your questions.

In terms of tracking skill changes and statistics, how would you like to do it? Most younger players skill levels are improving a little bit each week, so it would be difficult to correlate skill levels and performance. I know other games have a player development box where it lists all the players skill pops...not sure if this would be worthwhile or not.

BTW, Borrego City is a great place!

Steve
bedheadedness

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for the help guys. I really appreciate it.

I don't think having a box that tracks players' progression is worthwhile - it would almost make things a little too easy. It seems to me that plenty of team owners here have had tremendous success developing players without it, so why fix what ain't broke?

On that note, do any of you guys use an Xcel spreadshreet or something?

And I'm sure Borrego City is wonderful, but California is calling with a pretty sweet stadium deal...

Previous Page | Show All |