Help

Forum >> Help >> New Season   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jerbeetwo

Tyler Goldendoodles
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
If the present season ends on August 5th when would the new season start? Is there a certain time of day it starts? Are all the players free agents or on waivers? Do exhibition games start up that first day right away?
I’m interested in a mini timeline if someone would be so kind. I haven’t been able to find anything in the forums that answers this.
Thanks
Jerbeetwo

Tyler Goldendoodles
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Also when is the first draft of the new season? Will it be Friday like this season or does it change based on the day of the week the new season starts?
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
If the present season ends on August 5th when would the new season start?
The regular season ends Monday Aug 5, but then there are playoff games for the next several days. I think the last day of the playoffs is the Thursday... that would be Aug 8. Friday would be a final training update, if I remember correctly, but I may be wrong about that. Then, the "season" flips over the weekend. That's when we'll start seeing things like players hitting waiver wire, ability to modify your ballpark, etc.

Is there a certain time of day it starts?
Not really.

Are all the players free agents or on waivers?
Waivers, after the season flips. No one is direct to Free Agents.

Do exhibition games start up that first day right away?
No, first comes the World Classic which is like an international tourney where some of your players *might* appear. After the classic is finished, that's when spring training exhibition games begin. Usually takes a week, if I remember right.

When is the first draft of the new season? Will it be Friday like this season or does it change based on the day of the week the new season starts?
Drafts are always on Fridays, never another day. I would expect Round 1 of the 2042 Draft to be the first Friday after spring training starts.
Jerbeetwo

Tyler Goldendoodles
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for the help!

Previous Page | Show All |