Help

Forum >> Help >> How to link   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
DRS71119

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm having problems linking to another page in the forum. I highlight the players web address/ ID at the top of his page, press the link icon on the forum post page, paste the copy to it, and it never seems to link it. What am I doing wrong?
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
This is a good page to play around with and test BBCode.

Just put in a code using the guide at the bottom then click "Preview" to see if it's working.
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Great resource, Haselrig. I'll add that the buttons at the top of the editor are most useful when you already have the text you want to affect in the editor.

Want to make a URL? First type the text you want to appear, select the entire text you want affected by the change, then click the button. In the case of a URL, you may for example want a name to be a URL, so you type the name, select just the name text, then click the URL button (fourth from the left), then paste in the actual URL and click OK. (Admittedly, if you're using mobile, selecting the text can be a pain in the ass.)
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
When using that tester, just remember to remove these brackets { } and replace any text inside them with your own.
Deuce

New London Rippers
V.3

Broken Bat Baseball

Updated Tuesday, July 30 2019 @ 1:14:35 pm PDT
After years on here I finally get how to put a link into a name..woohoo! lol

Updated Tuesday, July 30 2019 @ 1:24:04 pm PDT

Previous Page | Show All |