Help

Forum >> Help >> When do I give up?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I've got three massively underperforming players that are killing my team right now.

Gonzalez is the best of them. His line isn't terrible, but at what point should I salary dump him? His current understudy is Tackett, and Kaline could replace him soon.

Next, is Sutherland. He's been developing nicely of late, and has performed really well in the field despite his low fielding (he's on pace to win a gold glove at this rate), but that's an atrocious bat. His current understudy is Cantu, who's truly a bench bat, but I also recently claimed Santana, who could start.

At catcher, I have Ortega. He's a gold glove no-bat type guy. Jimenez is his backup, and hasn't been much better. As for prospects, the closest is either Kaline or McCormick.

My current thinking is to cut Gonzalez for the salary savings and start Tackett. Kaline will be ready in a few years, and can always play catcher if Tackett somehow catches on at third. At second, platoon Sutherland and Santana. And at catcher, just cross my fingers and hope for the best?

Updated Saturday, June 29 2019 @ 8:03:58 pm PDT

Previous Page | Show All |