Help

Forum >> Help >> How is this guy so bad?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
tdawg1413

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Can someone let me know how this P is so terrible? His attributes are very good, yet he gets shelled every single game

http://brokenbat.org/player/159752
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Small sample size. There's nothing wrong with your pitcher - great profile, solid minors numbers and still developing. It can take half a season or more for a pitcher's 'true' numbers to show, so six games is really nothing and making any judgements based on that would be a huge mistake. Give him time - some players make slow starts or just have poor seasons, it happens. If you cut that guy the claims for him would be through the roof.

My question for you is, why waste him in the bullpen? 11 Stamina is enough for a starter if your pitch count is around 110, and I'd have Steward - a groundball pitcher who gets plenty strikeouts - near the top of my rotation.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
High Velocity guys get more Ks, but also give up more HRs. His minors numbers look solid. He will continue to improve over time.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
In the spirit of the question, can anyone tell me why this guy is so bad? ;)
tdawg1413

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
He is in my starting rotation. He just gets shelled every game. Today was his first solid start so hoping that continues. And I was in no way thinking of dropping or sending him to the pen. Just wondering how someone with his profile was so terrible.
dsz071

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Here's another one. I finally got sick of this guy. I should've nicknamed him "Dinger" before I released him. Y'all can have him.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I'll pass. Already have enough disappointments on my squad ;)
mjhack

Binghamton Bobcats
VI.15

Broken Bat Baseball
Rock, your guy's speed on base path is measured with a calendar... only thing weak in his attributes.

Previous Page | Show All |