Help

Forum >> Help >> Who Should I Cut?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
nxck98

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Struggling hard this season. Can someone please look over my roster and tell me what to fix? Thanks.
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I told you what I think of your pitching in another thread; as for your position players, just wait till they develop. Hard to judge them when almost none are at their full potential. Also, I wouldn't say you're struggling. Duluth has almost Legends-quality roster, so you won't be able to compete with them no matter how you try. Just keep going.
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Yuri is spot on. I went over your roster in PMs, but you have a mostly young team that needs time to develop, so patience is what you need. The early returns are nearly always ugly but you have to play for the longterm to be successful.
tdawg1413

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Is this guy worth keeping? His attributes are very good except for his hit and BC. And I dont think they are going to get much better. Would more PT help?

http://brokenbat.org/player/168459
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
No and no. He'll hit for some power but probably around .240 at best, and most likely lower. Good reserve OF if you have room but he'll never hit enough - plus he's a groundball hitter, which means more GIDP and less value.

Previous Page | Show All |