Help

Forum >> Help >> Training   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Archieb7

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
As far as training is this to be done daily or just weekly?
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Training happens on most Fridays during a season. Our tenth training update will come this Friday, after the playoffs finish. Broadly speaking, that tenth training update tends to be lighter than prior updates, i.e. fewer players with SI gains.

Note that you'll also see an aging update (older players losing SI) at the beginning of the season, and that information will also show up in the Training section.
Jerbeetwo

Tyler Goldendoodles
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I see a training list for my new team. How did players get on that list? Can I adjust the list? Determine who I want training for?
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
The players and prospects in Broken Bat are treated by the game as real players. They grow and mature at their own pace according to their potential and talent/build. That makes scouting and talent evaluation the focus.

Owners have a realistic amount of input into player's development. You can choose a primary and secondary training focus, but there are no RPG-like aspects in the game where you actively add points to their attributes.
Jerbeetwo

Tyler Goldendoodles
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks Haselrig. I understand what you said and I just want to be sure. Does that mean that “training” is going on across the board with every player on my team up to a certain age of course? And does that make the “Training List” kind of irrelevant and I don’t control who is on it?
FreddyTheEye

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Correct
Jerbeetwo

Tyler Goldendoodles
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks Freddy
JohnnyBoi62

Florissant Falcons
VI.21

Broken Bat Baseball
Training also perplexed me for a bit but I'm on my 3rd week of actively watching the "training" tab, and what I noticed are the only guys who show up on this list of players are guys that either:
1) gained some new skill (designated by the green up arrow at said skill)
2) developed or became proficient at a new position (shown on the far right. lower case letter for a new position, upper case letter if they became proficient)

someone else said that your entire team gains incremental skills in everything each week (depending on each's level, game experience, and what you were focusing on in training) but you only see the guys listed in "training" who increased enough for their numbers to change that week

Previous Page | Show All |