Help

Forum >> Help >> A few things   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
patborders

Texarkana Twisters
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
1. Any knowledge to share about how much influence a player's height and weight have over their success?

2. Is there a good strategy anyone can share about finding out where the other players that I don't select on my draft board end up?

3. I think I've got a glut of pitchers in triple A and am in a bit of a roster crunch moment. Any thoughts on keepers vs. cuts?

Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
1. Any knowledge to share about how much influence a player's height and weight have over their success?
Pretty sure those are completely cosmetic in this game.

2. Is there a good strategy anyone can share about finding out where the other players that I don't select on my draft board end up?
Some may never be created. But if someone else drafts them, you can search for them later with the Search capability. Some folks take a screen shot and then search later in the season to see if they regret any of their choices.

Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
With a really quick look at your AAA (not deep), Banning, Odom, and Giles have limited upside.

Banning could have some use eating up innings as a starter, but he is going to give up a LOT of HRs.

Updated Wednesday, April 3 2019 @ 8:25:12 am PDT
hurstdm

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
"Bigger players may be better," said the manager of the Moo Cows as he downed his third milkshake of the afternoon.
patborders

Texarkana Twisters
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Love your dedication to kayfabe, hurstdm.
hurstdm

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
While washing his face, the Moo Cow manager called in his assistant, Mark Heel, to search out a dictionary somewhere in the clubhouse to figure out this "kayfabe" thing.

Previous Page | Show All |