Help

Forum >> Help >> Pitcher Repertoire   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Efendi

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Is pitcher with 3+ repertoires play better than one with only 2 repertoires (fastball, slider)?
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Usually?

The pitches in the repertoire connect to the pitching skills. Eg., curveball --> good movement.

If a pitcher only has a 2 pitch kit, it suggests one of his pitching skills is a crater. In general, it's likely better to have good skills everywhere.

Doesn't mean a 2 pitch guy is going to fail. Could be effective. Especially is his 2 good skills get really big. Worth a shot.

My first round pick this season is a 2 pitch guy. Gave him a shot, but I'm pretty down on him at the moment. He recently took the bus back to AAA.
hurstdm

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Possibly yes - maybe.
Efendi

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks to all answers
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm not a big fan of the Vel/Mov combo on a pitcher. But I love CoS/Mov pitchers.
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Really? I'll take Vel/Mov guys all day long, half my staff fit that profile.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
YMMV with any pitcher, and there is no one correct build. In my own personal experience most of the Vel/Mov guys I have had have been HR machines, so its left a bad taste in my mouth in general. I do still have the occasional guy. I'm still optimistic that Cantu will work out. But I've had way to many Burnetts in my past.

Previous Page | Show All |