Help

Forum >> Help >> Drafting 101   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jakala2018

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Obviously i'm still new to this game. I had read some post about Drafting, but still got some questions to ask:

1. Are all players share the same pool of Draft?

I mean if i pick College source, the
prospect list i see will be the same for anybody who pick College source. So whoever pick first will get advantage.

2. Are all prospects at drafting source (ie: High School, College,..) be refreshed at every week ( Rd #1 ~ Rd 10) or just at season start?

I mean if i didn't see good prospects inside College source at RD#1, i can try College source next week or should i pick from another source or ?

3. Each weak, once we pick a Drafting source, i can't UNDO it and choose another source right?

I mean i can't see all Drafting source list before decide to pick a prospect.

Thanks in advance,
jakala

AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 All players share the same draft pool.

The draft pool is refreshed at the beginning of each season.

Once you pick which pool you want to draft from, you’re stuck with it.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Just to be clear, the pool doesn't change, but that's a pool of ~1500 players (for College). You only see 10 random guys from that pool in round 1. Even if they were all bad, if you look again in round 2, its going to be another 10 random guys. So I wouldn't worry about previous round results. Its more valuable to just keep track of how much the pool has been fished by everyone. Your team's pick will have very little impact in the bigger picture.
jakala2018

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1

Thanks to all answer/clarification.
So that's why i only see about 10 prospects, although there are number (1000+) at some pool.

I will look more carefully at next Draft. :)
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
If you click drat history. My team has 9 #1 picks and 5 #2 picks. I use it to see others pick and what I need on my team. Draft works fine for me.

Previous Page | Show All |