Help

Forum >> Help >> Advice   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
emilyevan8

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Can anyone help me with my team? I am very confused about everything right now, I thought I set a good lineup and got good players, then I go 0 for 4 in my series today. Any reply is greatly appreciated.
Ainsoph

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You only have like 2 or 3 relief pitchers. You have a bunch of pitchers unassigned. Assign those idle pitchers to relief roles. It looks like what happened was that your Bullpen was too tired and pitched ineffectively.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay, your team is 8-12, so they’re not great, but they’re not terrible either. You just go swept by Riverway Crossing, but they are probably the best team in your league. Looking at your team statistics, your team batting average is .264 (about average), on-base percentage .345 (above average) and slugging percentage .452 (above average). So you’re offense is decent.

Your pitching on the other hand has an ERA of 6.05! Some of your past starters are doing okay…Castaneda looks good so far. Hudson & Johnston are adequate. However the rest of the starters and bullpen look miserable. You don’t seem to have much in the minors (not sure why 36 yo DeJesus [cut him] and 34 yo Mercado are in the minors), so I would start looking for some younger free agents and see how they perform. Keep the good ones and release the ones that don’t work out and bring in a few more.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |