Help

Forum >> Help >> Back to minors?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
michaeltodd2

Paradise Valley Cubs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I have a 25 year old outfielder that's currently in the majors, but I have no room for him on my roster. He doesn't get any playing time...so I figure I'll send him back to the minors till he either hits 26 or some playing time opens up. Correct? To keep his training going? Thank you.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Hate to say it, but it really depends. A 25 year old can be in many different situations. Who is the player?
michaeltodd2

Paradise Valley Cubs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
His name is Parra, ID# 142076. I'm also considering Doty, ID# 162708. Thanks!
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Players get some training in the majors as well as in AAA. This guy is right on the line. It looks like he probably has been in AAA for plenty of time, but its possible he will still gain slowly in AAA. If he really gets 0 ABs, then you might be a little better of with him in AAA. Its a close call.

Doty already has 17 ABs, so you'll lose all that experience if you put him down to AAA. On the other hand, he didn't have a lot of time in AAA and might need more time. On the other other hand, he already has good SI numbers, so he might not need much more training. I would probably leave him up for this period at least because I would hate to lose 17 ABs worth of experience.

michaeltodd2

Paradise Valley Cubs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
At what age is it that you no longer receive training benefits in the minors... 25, 26 or 27? I can't remember and i can't seem to locate it in the rules. Thanks!

Previous Page | Show All |