Help

Forum >> Help >> Adding Players?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
bedheadedness

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hi, its been over a week since I've been allowed to add a player from the roster page (I can sign Free Agents, at least the ones with an available button). Is this normal? Is it just a result of Spring Training? I've got a team needing serious improvements, so the opportunity to get prospects is extremely important.

Also, I'm assuming those free agents with "sign" buttons that are not available are simple uninterested in the team? Is that the case?

Thank you
Ainsoph

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Normally you'll have an opportunity to "draft" a player each Friday. There has been a hiatus due to spring training.
Ainsoph

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You have to make sure "Free Agents Only" is checked on the Free Agents page otherwise it will pull players on waivers as well. Those players aren't available to sign yet.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
As Ainsoph pointed out, when searching for Free Agents, make sure you have the Free Agents Only checkbox selected.

Tomorrow (Friday) morning you’ll be able to able to add a new player. Because of the season flip, there was no training or financial update last Friday. But during the season, you can “draft” a new player every Friday (provided you’re not at the 50 player limit).

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |