Help

Forum >> Help >> Player stats/info   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
michaeltodd2

Paradise Valley Cubs
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I read in the rules, under PLAYERS, that there are player position ratings. Where can I find these "position rankings?" Also under PLAYERS, is "Training, an approximation of how much total training a player has accumulated." Where can I find that info? Thank you!
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The position ratings are explained in the paragraph above the line you quoted. The key part is about the positions listed...

those in upper case have more experience, those in lower case have less experience.

There is also the common belief that even when a player first gets an upper case position designation he still isn't maxed out at that position. When that occurs we don't know (assuming the capital letter position isn't tops).

Regarding the training statement, I think that might have been available at some point, but that hasn't been around since I've been playing the last few years.

admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
There is no printed value on the player page for training or experience (not counting years-of-service experience). These are just the two components that that help push skills higher (until aging kicks in).

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |