Help

Forum >> Help >> Frustrated   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
bostonjoe477

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
When I joined this game I inherited a team over $20 million in debt. I slashed payroll, signed inexpensive players, decreased stadium capacity and was a few games over .500 for the year. However, I still lossed $5 million on the year. Is there anyway to fix this? Its rather discouraging to play a game with no legitimate shot of being successful.
bostonjoe477

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
This is not saying much, but I also had the league MVP. Shouldn't that increase attendance numbers...?
Krakonico

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
If I were you I would increase the stadium at least to 30K, since your last season average was 27K (league) and 30K (cup). You should also check your payroll, I summed it up and it gave me 40.95 millions, check the total revenue and total expenses, when you have a positive profit/lose balance you will go out from red.

For now, just check those 32+ years old players and look for younger and cheaper players that could give the same performance.

In your minor league get ride of: Ignacio Avalos, Herb Strickland and Joaquin Cruz. Rich Bonner should be promoted to a higher (AAA if the manager said).

You still can improve your team. You have a lot of prestige and the fan mood is good for that level.
bostonjoe477

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
thanks for the advice
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I am looking very carefully at the economics of the lower league teams right now....to make sure they are economically viable. The problem is that some are doing quite well and others have a lot of debt.

If you get too discouraged with your current team, you can always ask for a different club -- any bot team is available for claiming or I can pick a team that's in decent financial shape for you. Just send me a mail msg.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |