Help

Forum >> Help >> Smallest RD Largest RD   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
T40Flamelizard

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Can anyone explain to me how these management settings work for pitchers? I have all mine set to the default and don't really tinker with them at all, but I would like to understand better exactly how they work.

For example, what does the sideways 8 mean/do?

If a pitcher is set to a smallest RD of 3 and a largest RD of 4, what does that mean compared to a smallest RD of -3 and a largest RD of 4? When will these two pitchers come in?

How can I make it so a RHS guy can potentially come in to a NON-high leverage situation?

I can't find a whole lot on the site about these settings and how they work, and I don't wanna jack up everything without really knowing what I'm doing. Any answers help! Thanks everyone!
nobodyjones

Seattle Rickey
IV.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Can anyone explain to me how these management settings work for pitchers? I have all mine set to the default and don't really tinker with them at all, but I would like to understand better exactly how they work.

For example, what does the sideways 8 mean/do? INFINITY

If a pitcher is set to a smallest RD of 3 and a largest RD of 4, what does that mean compared to a smallest RD of -3 and a largest RD of 4? When will these two pitchers come in? P1 COMES IN WHEN YOU ARE UP 3 TO 4 RUNS, P2 COMES IN WHEN YOU ARE ANYWHERE DOWN 3 TO UP 4.

How can I make it so a RHS guy can potentially come in to a NON-high leverage situation? -INFINITY TO -1, OR SOMETHING LIKE +4 TO +INFINITY.
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 Unfortunately, run differential ranges are only inclusive, not exclusive. You can tell someone to come in when you’re somewhere between down by 3 and up by 3, for example, but not when you’re up or down by at least 3.
dlwarren1

Saginaw Crusaders
VI.23

Broken Bat Baseball
what about bunting and base running?

Previous Page | Show All |