Help

Forum >> Help >> Improvements   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
TheOne1

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm starting on this website and I would like to know ways to improve my team.
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
mcrmoe left you a juggernaut of a team. Sure they are aging just a bit but not bad. You should be very careful about making any rash moves. That's a top 10 team you've acquired. The minors are healthy.
If you want a team that requires building or lots of moves, you should ask Steve for a different team. If you want a team with plenty of talent that you can work with while you learn, then you've got it.
allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
mcrmoe summed up your team very well in his last Press Release:

Nov 04 2030: Yogi Rides off Into the Sunset - by mcrmoe on February 17th, 2017

Fort Worth's 4 league championship in the last 5 season was something special. Especially for club house leader Yogi. Although statistically his worst season, Yogi mentioned in an interview that making it to legends trumps all the individual accolades.

After the championship parade, a special surprise ceremony was held at the Stock Yards. Yogi was inducted into the hall of fame and his number was retired. General manager Jeff Daniels had the following to say.

For the past decade, Fort Worth has won at least 90 games and finished in either 1st or 2nd. Has won 5 league championships and has finally made it to the top flight Legends league. In short Fort Worth has built a winning culture, at the center of which has been Armando "Yogi" Cardenas. Today he retires a champion, a leader and Fort Worth's most decorated player of all time.

The Longhorns are a good example of how to build a team. Also there is a lot of good advice in the forums from player selection to training and minor league management.
Use the search tab at top right to help look and don't be afraid to ask.

Updated Thursday, October 19 2017 @ 7:28:08 am PDT
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
TheOne1:

Here are some threads which I've found immeasurable helpful while learning the game. Shout out to @Rock777 for originally posting this list in another thread somewhere.

New to the game? Helpful Threads/Info...

Updated Thursday, October 19 2017 @ 9:22:51 am PDT
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I was surprised when I saw this to see that mcrmoe had gone, but I'm pretty sure he said somewhere that he was on his way out the door anyway. Shame, darned good player/manager.

But yeah, he left a really good team with one of the best managers in the game - so you can only muck it up! LOL, I jest. If you have more questions though just keep asking, plenty people here willing to help.

Previous Page | Show All |